Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seven Years, No Christmas Cards

Every year I mean to send out a Christmas card or letter, but after being married for seven years I still have never sent one out. So this is my attempt at a replacement. Plus we have lots of digital pictures from our trips and we never do anything with them. So the blog's title (if you didn't get it already) is supposed to be a play on words about life's high points and our physical highpointing trips. Now we just have to see if I actually get around to posting anything interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Do post! I love to follow people's blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have the illusion to send christmas cards one day. we are only married for two years now. if we don't make it in the next 5 years i pledge to set up a blog as well.

    ReplyDelete